1. 1. Mir Kamali SMA, Karami MR. Study of Relation between Ethic Leadership Perception of Managers and Personnel Performance. Journal of Development & Evolution Mnagement. 2016;24:11-22. [in Persian]
2. Ghare M, Hesami L. Managerial styles and motivation for career advancement and job stress in employees of the Ministry of Sport and Youth. Scientific Journal Of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies. 2016;3(3):65-74. [in Persian]
3. Rehman M, Afsar B. The impact of paternalistic leadership on organization commitment and organization citizenship behaviour. Journal of Business Management and Applied Economics. 2012;5(5):148-59.
4. Ekradi E, Sadafi Musavi S. Investigating mediator role of psychological contract in the relationship between paternalistic leadership and turnover intention. Quarterly of Counseling Culture and Psychotherapy. 2018;9(35):99-116. [in Persian]
5. Tabibi S, Rezaie Mohammadi Z, Allahviranloo T, Taghdisi M. A Survey on the Validity and Reliability of Safety Leadership Questionnaire in Vehicle Manufacturing Industries. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2014;10(3):25-34. [in Persian]
6. Homayounfar M, Fadaei Eshkiki M, Sedaghat R. The effect of safety management system practices, ethical leadership and self-efficacy on safety behaviour of workers in hard and harmful jobs in manufacturing industries of Guilan province. Iranian Journal of Ergonomics. 2018;6(1):65-74. [in Persian] [DOI:10.30699/jergon.6.1.65
7. Conchie SM, Taylor PJ, Charlton A. Trust and distrust in safety leadership: mirror reflections? Safety Science. 2011;49(8-9):1208-14. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssci.2011.04.002
8. Tavakkolinejad H, Jazanee N, Memarzadetehran G, Afsharkazemi M. Identification and Prioritization of the Factors Affecting Employee Retention. Journal of Research in Human Resources Management. 2017;8(4):155-85. [in Persian]
9. Kazemi F, Zare A, Sepehry S, Roostaee S. The impact of organizational toxic climate on intention to leave job among female nursing: explaining the role mediator of stress and job burnout. quarterly Journal of Woman & Society. 2018;8(32):75-102. [in Persian]
10. Liberman L. The impact of a paternalistic style of management and delegation of authority on job satisfaction and Organizational Commitment in Chile and the US. Innovar. 2014;24(53):187-96. [DOI:10.15446/innovar.v24n53.43944
11. Amponsah-Tawiah K, Ntow MAO, Mensah J. Occupational health and safety management and turnover intention in the Ghanaian mining sector. Safety and health at work. 2016;7(1):12-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.shaw.2015.08.002
12. Elçi M, Şener İ, Aksoy S, Alpkan L. The impact of ethical leadership and leadership effectiveness on employees' turnover intention: The mediating role of work related stress. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;58:289-97. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.1003
13. Ganji-Arjenaki M, Dalvi M. The Impact of ethical leadership on job stress and occupation turnover intention in nurses of hospitals affiliated to Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences. 2014;16(1):121-8. [in Persian]
14. Chen S-C. Paternalistic leadership and cabin crews' upward safety communication: The motivation of voice behavior. Journal of Air Transport Management. 2017;62:44-53. [DOI:10.1016/j.jairtraman.2017.02.007
15. Chukwusa J. Autocratic leadership style: Obstacle to success in academic libraries. Library Philosophy and Practice. 2018;1.
16. Cicei CC. Occupational stress and organizational commitment in Romanian public organizations. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;33:1077-81. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.01.288
17. Mosadeghrad AM. Occupational stress and turnover intention: implications for nursing management. International journal of health policy and management. 2013;1(2):169-76. [DOI:10.15171/ijhpm.2013.30
18. Golparvar M, Javadian Z, Adibi Z, Mosahebi MR, Ahmadi A. The Relationship between Job Stress with Turnover and Task Performance with Consider the Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction. Iran Occupational Health. 2013;10(1):33-42. [in Persian]
19. Choobineh A, Rajaeefard A, Neghab M. Association between perceived demands and musculoskeletal disorders among hospital nurses of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: a questionnaire survey. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics. 2006;12(4):409-16. [DOI:10.1080/10803548.2006.11076699
20. Chung Y-C, Hung C-T, Li S-F, Lee H-M, Wang S-G, Chang S-C, et al. Risk of musculoskeletal disorder among Taiwanese nurses cohort: a nationwide population-based study. BMC musculoskeletal disorders. 2013;14(1):144. [DOI:10.1186/1471-2474-14-144
21. Health and Safety Statistics. Summary statistics for Great Britain 2018. https://www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/overall/hssh1718.pdf
22. Piranveyseh P, Motamedzade M, Mohammad Fam I, Soltanzadeh A, Moghimbeigi A. Effects of psychosocial factors on prevalence of musculoskeletal discomfort in VDT workers. journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2016;23(2):233-40. [in Persian]
23. Ardalan M, Erfanizadeh F. The relation between attitude toward organizational change and job stress: Testing the mediator role of organizational commitment. Management. 2017;9(1):1-23. [in Persian]
24. Dehnavi S, Vahedi A, Moghimbeigi A. The effects of ergonomic interventions in manual activities to reduce musculoskeletal disorders in manual activities by ManTRA. Iranian Journal of Ergonomics. 2017;4(4):57-67. [in Persian] [DOI:10.21859/joe-04048
25. Youcef S, Ahmed S, Ahmed B. The Impact of Job Satisfaction on Turnover Intention by the Existence of Organizational Commitment, and Intent to Stay as Intermediates Variables Using approach PLS in Sample Worker Department of Transport Saida. Management. 2016;6(6):198-202.
26. Zigarmi D, Nimon K, Houson D, Witt D, Diehl J. The work intention inventory: Initial evidence of construct validity. Journal of Business Administration Research. 2012;1(1):24-42. [DOI:10.5430/jbar.v1n1p24
27. Kaygisizel E, otken AB. Is Paternalistic Leadership a Source of Job Stress? International Journal of Managerial Studies and Research 2015;3(11):44-53.
28. Khaleghinejad A, Ziaaldini M. Relationship between employees' safety climate and safety performance with respect to mediating effect of safety knowledge and safety motivation in Sarcheshmeh copper complex. Health and safety at work. 2015;5(4):69-86. [in Persian]
29. Hulland, J. Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: a review of four recent studies. Strategic Management Journal, 1999. 20(2): p. 195-204.
30. Deghati A. Identifying Driver of Maintenance of Manpower in Birjand University of Medical Sciences. Public Management Researches. 2019;11(42):271-94. [in Persian]
31. Karimi M, Shajaee S. Studying the relationship between paternalistic leadership and employees' voice emphasizing on moderator role of knowledge sharing of employees at branches of Saderat Bank in Golestan Province. Quarterly Journal of Public Organzations Management. 2015;3(2):21-40. [in Persian]
32. Gonçalves MB, Fischer FM, Lombardi M, Ferreira RM. Work activities of practical nurses and risk factors for the development of musculoskeletal disorders. Journal of human ergology. 2001;30(1-2):369-74.
33. Ren Yeh H, Kuang Chi H, Chiou C-Y. The influences of paternalistic leadership, job stress, and organizational commitment on organizational performance: an empirical study of policemen in Taiwan. The Journal of International Management Studies. 2008;3(2):85-91.
34. Huning TM, Thomson NF, editors. The impact of performance attributions and job satisfaction on turnover intentions. Allied Academies International Conference Academy of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict Proceedings; 2010: Jordan Whitney Enterprises, Inc.