1. 1-Honarvar B. A survey to the infection control in beauty salons in Shiraz Iran. Occupational Health Journal. 2009; 6 (1):61-67. [Persian].
2. Rotman Y, Tur-Kaspa R. Transmission of hepatitis B and C viruses-update. Isr Med Assoc J. 2001 May; 3(5):357-9.
3. Moore JE, Miller BC. Skin, hair, and other infections associated with visits to barber's shops and hairdressing salons. American Journal of Infection Control. 2007 Apr; 35(3):203-4. [DOI:10.1016/j.ajic.2006.10.010
4. Ali kabir, Seyed vahid tabatabae, Siamak khaleghi & et al. Knowledge Attitude &practice of ranian specialist regarding Hepatitis B&C. hep mon 2010, 10(3): 176-182. [Persian].
5. Jafari M, Ahmadzade F. Investigation of the association between the components of emotional intelligence and academic achievement in students. RJMS. 2014 Nov 15;21(125):85-93. [Persian].
6. Shepard CW, Finelli L, Alter MJ. Global epidemiology of hepatitis C virus infection. Lancet Infect Dis 2005;5:558-607. [DOI:10.1016/S1473-3099(05)70216-4
7. Nubed KC, Akoachere TKJF. Knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding HIV/AIDS among senior secondary school students in Fako Division, South West Region, Cameroon. BMC Public Health 2016;16: 847 [DOI:10.1186/s12889-016-3516-9
8. Khan G, Rizvi TA, Blair I, Adrian TE. Risk of blood-borne infections in barber shops. J Infect Public Health. 2010 May; 3(2):88-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.jiph.2010.03.001
9. Hatami H. Epidemioloji va kontrole aidz. Ketabe jamee behdashte omomi. Daneshkade behdashte daneshgahe olm pezeshki Tehran. 2004; 2(10): 947-964. [Persian].
10. Zabihi A, Hajian K. Assessment of the effect of education program on knowledge, attitude and preventive behaviors regarding hepatitis B in Babol arbers 2003. Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. 2004;8(3):133-38. [Persian].
11. Solhi M, Haghighi M, Rahmati Najarkolaei F, Zemestani A. HIV prevention perception among barbers according to health belief model case study from Marand. JRH 2014; 4(1): 592-8. [Persian].
12. Safari M, Shojaei-Zadeh D, Ghofranipour F, Heydarnia A, Pakpur A. Theories, models and methods of health education and health promotion. Tehran: Asaresobhan 2009; 64-75. [Persian].
13. Sadeghi R, Mazloomy S, Hashemi M, Rezaeian M. The effects of an educational intervention based on the health belief model to enhance HIV-preventive behaviors among male barbers in Sirjan. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2016;15(3):235-46. [Persian].
14. ghaneian M, mehrparvar A, jasemizad T, mansuri F, selselehvaziri H, zare F. The Survey of knowledge, attitude and practice of female hairdressers in Yazd about diseases related to hairdressing profession in 1391. OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE Quarterly Journal. 2014;6(2):54-64. [Persian].
15. Shalaby S, Kabbash IA, El Saleet G, Mansour N, Omar A, El Nawawy A. Hepatitis B and C viral infection: prevalence, knowledge, attitude and practice among barbers and clients in Gharbia governorate, Egypt. East Mediterr Health J. 2010 Jan;16(1):10-7. (PMID:20214151) [DOI:10.26719/2010.16.1.10
16. Bawany FI, Khan MS, Shoaib AB, Naeem M, Kazi AN, Shehzad AM. Knowledge and practices of barbers regarding HIV transmission in Karachi: A cross-sectional study. Journal of community health. 2014;39(5):951-5 [DOI:10.1007/s10900-014-9835-9
17. Mutocheluh M, Kwarteng K. Knowledge and occupational hazards of barbers in the transmission of hepatitis B and C was low in Kumasi, Ghana. The Pan African medical journal. 2015;20. [DOI:10.11604/pamj.2015.20.260.4138
18. Prince Adoba, Stephen Kyei Boadu , Hope Agbodzakey, Daniel Somuah , Richard Kobina Dadzie Ephraim , Enoch Anto Odame .High prevalence of hepatitis B and poor knowledge on hepatitis B and C viral infections among barbers: a cross-sectional study of the Obuasi municipality, Ghana. BMC Public Health (2015) 15:1041 . [DOI:10.1186/s12889-015-2389-7
19. panahandeh z, dostdar sanaye m. Effect of the occupational health training on knowledge level of hairdressers toward HIV and HBV transmission and prevention in Rasht. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery. 2008;18(2):1-8. [Persian].
20. Bastami F, Hassanzadeh A, Heydari M, Mostafavi F. The Relationship between Health Belief Model Constructs with Regard to AIDS Preventive Behaviors among Addicts . J Health Syst Res 2015; 11(2):276-287. [Persian].
21. Khani Jeihooni A, Ranjbari S, Khiyali Z, Moradi Z, Motamedi MJ. Evaluation of the factors Associated with AIDS Prevention Performance Among Male Barbers Based on the Health Belief Model in Fasa. J Educ Community Health 2016:3(4): 59-65. [Persian]. [DOI:10.21859/jech.3.4.59
22. Khodaveisi M, Salehikha M, Bashirian S, Karami M. Study of Preventive Behaviors of Hepatitis
23. B Based on Health Belief Model among Addicts Affiliated to Hamedan. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2016;24(2):129-137. [Persian].
24. Tussing L, Chapman-Novakofski K. Osteoporo-sis prevention education: behavior theories and calcium intake. J Am Diet Assoc.2005; 105(1):92-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.jada.2004.10.025
25. Zhang YP, Li XM, Wang DL, Guo XY, Guo X. Evaluation of educational program on osteoporo-sis awareness and prevention among nurse stu-dents in China. Nurs Health Sci.2012; 14(1):74-80. [DOI:10.1111/j.1442-2018.2011.00665.x
26. Sadeghi M, Charkazi A, Behnampour N, Zafarzadeh A, Garezgar S, Davoudinia S, et al. Evaluation of infection control and disinfection used in barbershops and beauty salons in Gorgan. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment. 2015;7(4):427-36. [Persian].
27. Hazrati S, Sabery S, Peeridogaheh H, Alizadeh R, Sadeghi H. Study of barber equipment disinfection in Ardabil women barbershops emphasize on Staphylococcus Aureus. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences. 2012;12(1):25-32. [Persian].
28. Soltani K, Tavafian SS, Vakili MM. Influence of Educational Program Based on Health Belief Model in Health Beliefs in AIDS Among Students. Armaghane-danesh 2014; 19(9): 789-807. [Persian].
29. Barzegar Mahmudi TS, Khorsandi M, Shamsi M, Ranjbaran M. [Knowledge, Beliefs and Performance of health volunteers in Malayer City about Hepatitis B: An application of health belief model]. Pajouhan Scientific Journal. 2016;14(2):24-33. [Persian].
30. Ghanepour MR, Hamedi V, Parimi F.KAP study of woman hairdressers about hygiene and infectious diseases in Damghan city. J Health. 2010: 1(3): 23-30. [Persian].
31. Hatamzadeh N, Nazari M, Ghahramani L. Im-pact of educational intervention on seat belt use among drivers based on health belief model. Journal of Toloo-e-Behdasht.2013; 3(36): 45-55. [Persian].
32. Negin Niksadat, Mahnaz Solhi, Davod Shojaezadeh, Mahmood Reza Gohari. Investigating the effect of education based on health belief model on improving the preventive behaviors of self-medication in the women under the supervision of health institutions of zone 3 of Tehran. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences Vol. 20, No. 113, Oct-Nov 2013. [Persian].
33. Yasir Waheed, Umar Saeed, Sher Zaman Safi, Waqas Nasir Chaudhry, Ishtiaq Qadri. Awareness and risk factors associated with barbers in transmission of hepatitis B and C from Pakistani population: barber's role in viral transmission. Asian Biomedicine Vol. 4 No. 3 June 2010; 435-442. [DOI:10.2478/abm-2010-0053
34. Razak IA1, Latifah RJ, Nasruddin J, Esa R. Awareness and attitudes toward hepatitis B among Malaysian dentists.Clin Prev. Dent 1991:13 (4): 44.
35. Ataei B, Shirani K, Alavian SM, Ataie M. Evaluation of Knowledge and Practice of Hairdressers in Women's Beauty Salons in Isfahan about Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and AIDS in 2010 and 2011. Hepatitis monthly. 2013;13(3). [Persian]. [DOI:10.5812/hepatmon.6215
36. Wazir MS, Mehmood S, Ahmed A, Jadoon HR. Awareness among barbers about health hazards associated with their profession. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2008 Apr-Jun;20(2):35-8.